alice-teacher Test for Alice 2.4.3

Leonel Morales litomd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:56:51 EDT 2015

Sounds great! I really missed sometimes being able to use accented
characters when using or teaching with Alice 2.x (99.9% of the time I
teach in Spanish).

One big question, how long will Alice 2.x continue being developed and
supported? There are important features in it that make it attractive
to use.

Thanks for sharing!