alice-teacher How to debug in Alice

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 6 22:26:50 EST 2015

No, unfortunately these features have not yet been implemented in Alice 3.

It is possible to export your Alice project into the NetBeans programming environment, using eh NetBeans plugin.

NetBeans is a full-featured Programming IDE, with many debugging too that you could use with your Alice project.

Let me know if you would like more information.