alice-teacher How to debug in Alice

Leonel Morales litomd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:55:37 EST 2015

Yes, they work in Alice 3.1.

I have seen there is a NetBeans Plugin available in the Alice download
page (http://www.alice.org/index.php?page=downloads/download_alice3.1)
but I have never used NetBeans to program in Alice but I suspect that
there could be more options for debugging if the program is made in
NetBeans, but I don't know.