alice-teacher Making it snow

Kathleen Riley kriley at bishopoconnell.org
Tue Jan 6 14:51:10 EST 2015

I did this by adding some panels (billboards) to my world that had
transparent backgrounds and "snow" on them (you can download some good ones
from the web) and enlarging them and pulling them to the foreground. I then
made a loop which faded the different panels in and out, making them move
down while they were visible (and going back to the top when they were
invisible).

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Kelly Maxwell <kmaxwell at oaklandcatholic.org
> wrote:

> I have a student that is working on her final project and wants it to snow
> in the world.
> Is there an easy way to do this?
>
> She was putting white objects in the world and making some
> appear/disappear at different times, it just doesn't look like its
> snowing.  Should she add that the objects move down the screen.
>
> Any suggestions are welcome!
> Thanks
> Kelly
>
> --