alice-teacher Alice 3.1 moving objects

mt_cwaddle CWADDLE at MTRACE.ORG
Fri Feb 27 10:59:24 EST 2015

I've taught Alice 2.2 for the past few years (grades 10-12) and now am getting ready to start Alice 3.1.  Going through the tutorial videos and right away can't get my objects (fish, video 3) to move in any direction except rotate with the green handle.  Can't even get the yellow object box to show when I click on the object.  Am I doing something wrong or could it be a hardware issue?  We've been having lots of those this year.

Thanks for any input anyone can give me...

Carol Waddle
Miami Trace High School
Business Teacher, Scholarship Coordinator
(740)333-4715