alice-teacher HeBuilder / SheBuilder

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 23 23:05:24 EST 2015

In Alice 2.4.1 and following, you will find in Edit: Preferences: Seldom Used tab an option to “show he/she builder in the gallery”. Click on this preference and you will be able to find them in the Gallery in the People section.

See the attached screen shot.
This preference was added to the latest version of Alice to address the modesty concerns of some of our users.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.