alice-teacher Newest release of Alice 3 now available

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Feb 13 15:46:05 EST 2015

The latest release of Alice 3 is now available, Alice 3.2.4.0.0. This release features a new installer, expanded language support including Russian and Arabic, new models in the gallery, including a set of Norse-themed models, Alice, and ice skater, a set of starter worlds for new Alice Projects, and joint-based array structures for the tails, necks, and other sub-parts for more realistic and interesting animations of these elements.
For more details on this release see the following link: http://alice3.pbworks.com/…/927…/Alice%203%20Release%20Notes <http://alice3.pbworks.com/w/page/92738451/Alice%203%20Release%20Notes>This latest release is available at the Alice website: http://www.alice.org/index.php… <http://www.alice.org/index.php?page=downloads%2Fdownload_alice3.1>

Have a good weekend,

Don Slater
Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton