alice-teacher Alice Training?

Brenda Cloyed brenda.cloyed at moravia.k12.ia.us
Thu Feb 12 13:20:36 EST 2015

I'm just teaching myself by using the book. So far, it's pretty easy - I
have two students trying it with me.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Don Slater <dslater at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:53:46 -0500From: Tamara Mazza
> <tamara.mazza at ahschool.com> <tamara.mazza at ahschool.com>
>
> I am reaching out to as many people as possible to find away to not attend
> a 2 week or a week long training that is only offered in the summer time.
>
> Have you heard any success from any online courses that are out there?  I
> found 2 online courses and wanted to make sure that I am not being scammed.
>

> http://www.vtc.com/products/Programming-With-Alice-Tutorials.htm
>

> http://www.expertrating.com/certifications/Instructorled/Database-Management-Programming/Alice-2.0-Programming-Introduction-to/Alice-2.0-Programming-Introduction-to.asp
>
> I would greatly appreciate any advice as I am looking to order your book
> to teach this course.
>

> --
> *Sincerely, *
> *Tamara Mazza*
>
> *Computers - 6, 7, & 8th Grade*
> *Student Government Advisor*
> *Stallion Today (Middle and Lower School Daily Announcements)*
> *Click here to View <http://www.useducationtv.com/default.aspx?sid=16072>*
>
>  American Heritage School
>
> *Knowledge* o *Integrity* o *Compassion*

Brenda Cloyed
Moravia Community School
505 North Trussell
Moravia, Iowa 52571
brenda.cloyed at moravia.k12.ia.us
641-724-3241 ext. 155

--
Confidentiality Statement: This message is intended only for the use of the
Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.