alice-teacher Alice Training?

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 12 12:06:34 EST 2015

Date: 	Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:53:46 -0500
From: 	Tamara Mazza <tamara.mazza at ahschool.com> <mailto:tamara.mazza at ahschool.com>

I am reaching out to as many people as possible to find away to not attend a 2 week or a week long training that is only offered in the summer time.

Have you heard any success from any online courses that are out there?  I found 2 online courses and wanted to make sure that I am not being scammed.

http://www.vtc.com/products/Programming-With-Alice-Tutorials.htm <http://www.vtc.com/products/Programming-With-Alice-Tutorials.htm>

http://www.expertrating.com/certifications/Instructorled/Database-Management-Programming/Alice-2.0-Programming-Introduction-to/Alice-2.0-Programming-Introduction-to.asp <http://www.expertrating.com/certifications/Instructorled/Database-Management-Programming/Alice-2.0-Programming-Introduction-to/Alice-2.0-Programming-Introduction-to.asp>

I would greatly appreciate any advice as I am looking to order your book to teach this course.

--
Sincerely,
Tamara Mazza

Computers - 6, 7, & 8th Grade
Student Government Advisor
Stallion Today (Middle and Lower School Daily Announcements)
Click here to View <http://www.useducationtv.com/default.aspx?sid=16072>

 American Heritage School
Knowledge o Integrity o Compassion