alice-teacher Mailing List archives

Cheryl Butler cbutler at lamesa.esc17.net
Thu Aug 27 15:11:28 EDT 2015

here you go

https://sites.google.com/site/alicewithmsdistler/Downhome

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Tamara Mazza <tamara.mazza at ahschool.com>
wrote:

> I am being told that I should only teach Alice 2.0 to Middle School
> students.  The reason is that 3.0 confuses them when preparing them for the
> AP Computer Science test.  If this is the case does anyone have some lesson
> plans for Alice 2.0.
>
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Don Slater <dslater at andrew.cmu.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> It has been mentioned by several that the link to the archives for the
>> Alice Educator’s Mailing List was broke. In checking with Computing
>> Services here at Carnegie Mellon, they reported that “... a typo was
>> introduced into our web server configuration. This has been fixed and the
>> alice-teacher archives are available again.”
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please let us know if
>> you have any other problems.
>>
>> All the best,
>>
>> Don Slater
>> Alice Team
>> Carnegie Mellon University
>> Entertainment Technology Center
>> 700 Technology Drive
>> Pittsburgh, PA 15219
>>
>> Email: dslater at cmu.edu
>>
>> I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances
>> confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life
>> he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
>> --- Henry David Thoreau
>>
>> The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton

> --
> *Sincerely, *
> *Tamara Mazza*
>
> *Computers - 6, 7, & 8th Grade*
> *Student Government Advisor*
> *Stallion Today (Middle and Lower School Daily Announcements)*
> *Click here to View <http://www.useducationtv.com/default.aspx?sid=16072>*
>
>  American Heritage School
>
> *Knowledge* o *Integrity* o *Compassion*

Cheryl Butler
ITV/Business/Technology

GO TORS!!

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched. They must be felt with the heart”  Helen Keller

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments herein may
contain privileged or confidential information, and is intended for the