alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 56, Issue 6

Michael L Owen mrgrog at outlook.com
Thu Apr 16 16:19:48 EDT 2015

Using opacity  does make them disappear, but does not make them go away. They can get in the way if you are trying to click on an object that is behind one, and collision routines must also be modified to address the same issues. It's usually best for me to just get them out of the way until needed again, and then pop them back, or any other place, using the markers. Saves space if you can use the same object in multiple scenes.

Mike