alice-teacher ◦ s Digest, Vol 56, Issue 2

Michael L Owen mrgrog at outlook.com
Thu Apr 16 11:26:19 EDT 2015

 Yeah- I got into the habit of using when testing in Slow-Mo. However, I didn't see any flickering when using it at full speed on my machine, so left it that way.

I'm using 3.2.5.0.0 on 64-bit Win7, so more info on your setup might help troubleshoot.

On mine, the ground in the small scene pane goes white after a single run, and I have to reload to get the original ground color back, although the true ground color does show up when I run it.

These might be two things for the Development team to look at.

Mike Owen