alice-teacher Standards Help Needed

Scott Hogben srhogben at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 18:21:39 EDT 2014

Thank you, very, very much!!

SCOTT

From: alice-teachers-bounces+srhogben=comcast.net at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [mailto:alice-teachers-bounces+srhogben=comcast.net at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of Susan Rivas
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 1:04 PM
To: Alice educators
Subject: Re: alice-teacher Standards Help Needed

Hi All,

I have the ISTE, (International Society for Technology in Education), Standards for Technology Literacy and the Common Core State (CA) Standards for Technical Subjects & Computer Science, on my website at:

http://srivas-computerlab.com/tech_stand.html

Attached here is the chart that can be downloaded from that page.

That should help justify teaching Alice.

Take care,

Susan Rivas