alice-teacher Standards Help Needed

Susan Rivas susanmrivas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:04:19 EDT 2014

Hi All,
I have the ISTE, (International Society for Technology in Education),
Standards for *Technology Literacy* and the Common Core State (CA)
Standards for Technical Subjects & Computer Science, on my website at:
http://srivas-computerlab.com/tech_stand.html

Attached here is the chart that can be downloaded from that page.

That should help justify teaching Alice.

Take care,
Susan Rivas