alice-teacher Error with Saving in Alice3

Amy Korn korna at wilton.k12.ct.us
Tue Sep 2 12:27:20 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,

I was hoping someone could help me with the attached error message. I have a student who is piloting Alice which I have been hesitant to jump to after seeing all of the issues that are posted here. He created a project and saved it and is unable to open it either through the Alice3 program or from his saved documents folder (he is getting the attached error message).

Would appreciate any help or insights so he does not lose his work.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Amy S. Korn
Business Teacher