alice-teacher Compare colors

Patrick Coutu patrick_coutu at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:37:25 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any good tutorials for importing ASE files into Alice? I tried exporting a simple cube from Maya to 3DS Max to ASE file out. But then importing into Alice thew an exception error ... File corrupted or bad format.

I was using a 64-bit verision of Maya and 3DS Max. Not sure what Alice is, but I have version 2.2 as well as StoryTellingAlice. Same error in both packages.

Sincerely,

Patrick, OCT