alice-teacher For educators who are teaching Game Design

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 13 14:43:20 EDT 2014

We were asked to pass this information along to any teachers in the Alice Community who may be teaching Game Design…

Small Talks are cozy, casual web chats where people come together to exchange ideas. We capture these events on our blog to keep the conversation going. Grab your coffee and join us.

Are you looking to connect with educators teaching game design? Or pick up some new ideas for teaching in your classroom? If so, join Bev Vaillancourt from Zulama and a small group of game design teachers on October 28 for an informal chat.

We’ll exchange ideas – approaches to and strategies for teaching game design and how to make the biggest impact on learners possible. What tools do you use? What resources are helpful? And what successes and challenges have you encountered? Get a head start by discovering and sharing resources in the Games in the Classroom Group.

When? October 28 at 6pm EST

Register to reserve your spot.

For more information, see : http://www.workingexamples.org/blog/show/115