alice-teacher Event Listeners and Handle Active Command in Alice 3.1

Emily Higgins erphiggins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:55:46 EDT 2014

Hi All -
 I switched from Alice 2 to Alice 3 because I liked that Alice 3 required
more fidelity to actual programming processes in Java.  Although it has
been more work, I think it is really worth it.  The knowledge gained from
Alice 3 carries over to more advanced Java classes.  I have a variety of
assignments that I have made for Alice 3.  Feel free to look at my website.
https://sites.google.com/a/csd3-brhs.org/mrs-higgins-science/home/computer-programming/alice-3-0

The assignments are far from perfect, but they work for achieving the
learning goals I have for my students.

Emily Higgins
Boothbay Region HS
Boothbay Harbor, Maine