alice-teacher Event Listeners and Handle Active Command in Alice 3.1

James Vanderhyde jvanderhyde at benedictine.edu
Thu Oct 9 17:10:12 EDT 2014

I have been using Alice 2 and several exercises from Learning to Program with Alice. I looked into switching to Alice 3 but I quickly ran into a problem: The object library is very different, so the exercises don’t make sense. (In particular I used the snowman a lot, and there is no snowman in Alice 3.) Converting the lab activities became too difficult, so I decided to continue with Alice 2, for now.

James
--
Dr. James Vanderhyde
Math and Computer Science