alice-teacher Scorekeeper.a3c and Timekeeper.a3c

Nicholson, Leland NicholsonL at fultonschools.org
Sun Nov 16 09:00:18 EST 2014

Don,

The ability to do scorekeeping and timer functions will greatly increase the interest in Alice among my more advanced students when we get back to doing Alice in January. Thank you for adding this functionality!

I was going to try these out for myself, but I can't figure out where the two above referenced files and the example world you so graciously created are located.  I think I understand the instructions for importing them.

Could you point me to where these are located?

Thank you,
Lee

PS: I'm referring to a thread entitled "alice-teachers Digest, Vol 51, Issue 6" in which the following message was included:

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Don Slater <dslater at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> See the attached world for a sample game using a timer and scorekeeper for
> Alice 3.1.92.0.0 and later? I have also attached a timer and scorekeeper
> class which can be imported into Alice 3.1.92.0.0 and later?
>
> Let me know if you have any questions?
>
> All the best,
> Don Slater

Lee Nicholson