alice-teacher which Alice to use?

Culbert, Lance LCULBERT at canyonisd.net
Wed Nov 12 15:14:03 EST 2014

I googled "Alice Slow and Steady" and found this:

The standard Alice version attempts to hand-off some of the graphics manipulations to the graphics cards of a computer. Slow and Steady Alice was built for those machines whose cards could not handle this functionality (over time, those machines are becoming less common). By and large, you will want to use standard Alice, and only try Slow and Steady Alice if your machines are not rendering the worlds correctly. Performance on Slow and Steady Alice will suffer somewhat.

Let us know if you have any other questions...

Later,