alice-teacher Graphic Computer Programming Additional Curriculum

reed-m reed-m at harris.k12.ga.us
Thu May 15 09:05:52 EDT 2014

Emily,
I just recently discovered the Oracle Academy site.  It has curriculum, videos and everything and it is free.  It starts with Alice and goes on to Greenfoot as the next step in Java programming.  The program goes through several levels of programming (focusing on Java) ending with Programming with PL/SQL.  I am using the tutorials from this site with my Intro class to introduce visual programming.  I haven't gone past the Alice part, but you might check it out.  Here is the site: https://academy.oracle.com/oa-web-introcs-curriculum.html

Memory Reed
Business Education Teacher
FBLA Adviser
706-628-4278