alice-teacher Introspection

Thomas White thomaswhite at mvcs.org
Tue May 13 18:46:37 EDT 2014

Hey awesome ALICE teachers!

I teach a Middle School ALICE elective, using 2.x,  but I only have a very basic understanding of ALICE.  Today I taught my students what introspection was, but I told them that ALICE doesn't have introspection.  I was actually just guessing.  Can any experienced people tell me if I guessed right?

Confidentiality notice: Our goal is to protect the privacy of our confidential records. If you have received confidential information in error, please call 831-722-8178.