alice-teacher Adding an object to a visual list while playing

Rebecca Osborne threesistersranch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:21:55 EDT 2014

When my students try to add an object to an empty visual list during their
code, it works, then we get an Alice error and Alice locks up.  We then
after to shut down and restart Alice to be able to move on.  Are we doing
something wrong?  We are using the 'add item to the beginning of the list'
command and the 'add item to the end of the list' command.  We have done
this with multiple students, multiple worlds and it all leads to the same
problem.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Rebecca Osborne
Marion High School