alice-teacher what kind of models can be imported into Alice?

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 19 17:47:07 EDT 2014

Have your student look at the following links for information on importing models into Alice 2 which may be helpful… (There is no pathway to import non-Alice classes into Alce 3 at this time). I m not familiar with the PMD format, perhaps other members of the community have insights?

	http://www.alice.org/index.php?page=gallery/index (see the section on creating your own models).
	http://www.theeastfamily.net/tutorials/alicetutorials.html