alice-teacher A2/A3 Textbooks

Matjaz Marussig marussig at siol.net
Wed Mar 5 11:47:08 EST 2014

Hi,

I studied some of the text books, but finaly I've got a new idea. I'm going
to write about this in the future and send to Don. Otherwise I learn in a
private school advanced computing science with open sources and preparing
contents from Alice in Slovenia. This moment I'm learning teachers. This
new idea bases on some sequencional steps:

1. Making virtual world without code (using buildings, people, animals etc).
2. Moving object (only 1 object) in virtual world with create events
3. Moving camera and light in virtual worlds with create events
4. Writing first complex method (only one)
5. Writing more than one methods on more than one object
6. Making 3D game basis on real world

Have fun with Alice ;-)

Matjaz