alice-teacher JRE correct version in order to run Alice 3 on Ubuntu 11

André Gustavo Schaeffer andre_schaeffer at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 31 15:17:56 EST 2014

Don (and all).
I am still assuming that the correct version of Java JRE in order to run Alice 3 on Ubuntu Linux is JRE 6u31
I tried to run the same last version of Alice 3 (the same that worked properly with JRE 6u31) but now using JRE 7u51.
It raises an error after the scenario screen.
Its not a big problem for me, cause I can still use JRE 6u31, but I am just wondering what is the correct version for doing that.

PS.: 64bits Ubuntu Linux 11.10. Intel processor.
Thanks.

Andre Gustavo Schaeffer
andre_schaeffer at yahoo.com.br
https://sites.google.com/site/andregustavoschaeffer