alice-teacher Alice 3.1 Crashes when adding certain props

Morne Hoffman morne.hoffman at sthn.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 06:56:32 EST 2014

This is my first use of this forum and I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read this email.

In my Computer suite, Alice is crashing on 80% of the computers when certain props are added.  These props include - the chair, UFO and most of the trees - but not the banana tree.  I have had the technicians reinstall the latest drivers but this has not helped.  They have uninstalled and reinstalled Alice 3.1 but this has also not helped.

Is there anyone that has had the same error and perhaps have overcome this problem?

Many thanks

St Helen's School | Eastbury Road  |  Northwood  | Middlesex  | HA6 3AS
Tel: 01923 843253
morne.hoffman at sthn.co.uk<mailto:morne.hoffman at sthn.co.uk>  |  www.sthn.co.uk<http://www.sthn.co.uk/>
St Helen's School is a Company limited by Guarantee. Registered in England No. 420867. Charity Number 312762

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the network administrator ( postmaster at sthn.co.uk). Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of St Helen's School. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses, as St Helen's School accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted in this email.