alice-teacher Alice 2.4.1 While something is true event

aik min aik_min at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 04:16:37 EST 2014

Ron,

This is an Event bug. We previously had a bug where if a window popup
during a key pressed event, Alice will not register the key release. In
fixing that bug, Alice now expect a key press, even in other events such
 as the While true event. This bug has been fixed, but we have not
scheduled a new Alice 2.4 release date. Please use Alice 2.3.5 in the
mean time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks
Aik Min Choong