alice-teacher Response to Effective way to teach alice.

Sherri Bryant SBRYANT at ferndaleschools.org
Mon Feb 10 12:46:49 EST 2014

Thanks for sharing this Chari.
From: alice-teachers-bounces+sbryant=ferndaleschools.org at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [alice-teachers-bounces+sbryant=ferndaleschools.org at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] on behalf of Distler, Chari [DistlerC at NBPS.ORG]
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2014 7:58 PM
To: alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: alice-teacher Response to Effective way to teach alice.

Hi All,
I teach Alice to grades 6 through 9. We meet everyday for 50 minutes for 12 weeks. I made a web
Page using the materials from the Adventures of Alice workshop I attended at Duke.

https://sites.google.com/site/alicewithmsdistler/

I go through each tutorial with them using projector. After each tutorial I have them either add to the current world or create a new world using new skills.
I recently added a blog where students reflect on what they learned.

Regards,
Chari Distler
North Broward Prep School