alice-teacher Response to Effective way to teach alice.

Distler, Chari DistlerC at NBPS.ORG
Sat Feb 8 19:58:18 EST 2014

Hi All,
I teach Alice to grades 6 through 9. We meet everyday for 50 minutes for 12 weeks. I made a web
Page using the materials from the Adventures of Alice workshop I attended at Duke.

https://sites.google.com/site/alicewithmsdistler/

I go through each tutorial with them using projector. After each tutorial I have them either add to the current world or create a new world using new skills.
I recently added a blog where students reflect on what they learned.

Regards,
Chari Distler
North Broward Prep School