alice-teacher What's the most effective way to teach Alice?

Bryant Lazenby lazenbyb at Sedalia.k12.mo.us
Fri Feb 7 19:01:54 EST 2014

I am interested in this information as well. Currently, my high schoolers work through Alice as an independent study course. But I would like to know what everyone else does as well.

Thanks,
Bryant Lazenby

Sent from my iPhone