alice-teacher Fwd: Using Alice in High Schools

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 26 13:01:20 EDT 2014

A request from a teacher in the Dayton, Ohio area seeking information from teachers who are using Alice. She would be especially interested in hearing from teachers in the Dayton area.

Thank you,
Don Slater

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Office phone: (412) 268-4370
Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton

Begin forwarded message: