alice-teacher Kyle's world increment problem

Banks Peacock bapeacock at waynecc.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:43:03 EDT 2014

In the code that was submitted, the dragon.Numhits is incremented in the
dragon.incrementsHit method, but in then immediately set back to 0 in the
next line.  I would move the line setting dragon.Numhits to 0,
(initializing) into the my first method so that when you get to the dragon
scene you can start clicking.  The count should proceed from there.  I
haven't looked at the whole program.  The dragon lets you pass even after
the wrong answer.

--
Banks Peacock
Tutor, Academic Skills Center

--
E-Mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and shall be disclosed to third parties when