alice-teacher A2.4.1 While event

Ron Guillemette rgilmet123 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:58:51 EDT 2014

I have found that if you hold any key down like the space bar when you run the program it works properly.

You may want to go back to version 2.3.5, available on the Alce 2 Previous Releases page, until the new release comes out…

	http://www.alice.org/index.php?page=downloads/alice2.2_archive

Thank you for your patience,

Don Slater