alice-teacher Merging Worlds

Gamez, Enrique A (3012) enrique.a.gamez at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 25 11:46:25 EDT 2013

I was going through the tutorial from "Duke" that deals with object heads
replaced with billboard photo replacements and thought of a question.
Does ALICE respect the alpha channel of imported billboard images?  The
example tutorial by Rodger and Lezin seem to imply that it doesn't, but
this is a tut from 2008 and things may have changed since then.

TIA,
-enrique