alice-teacher Removing Characters

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Sep 22 11:13:52 EDT 2013

Yes, on Alice 2.3, it is possible to remove models form the Gallery…

On Windows machines,
	- find the Alice directory, open it.
	- open the Required directory
	- you will see the Gallery directory here
		you may navigate through the gallery directory, removing the appropriate models

On a Mac OS X machine
	- find the Alice app, and right-click on it, selecting Open Package…
	- open the Contents directory after the Package opens…
	- open the Required directory
	- you will see the Gallery directory here
		you may navigate through the gallery directory, removing the appropriate models

This is not possible with Alice 3, although we are doing our best to minimize this potential problem…

Let me know if t you have any other questions.