alice-teacher Red screen while running 3.1 universal installer for windows and the inability to see all of the objects to select from in the world window

Rex McKanry rmckanry at stchas.edu
Wed Sep 11 11:24:09 EDT 2013

Hi All,
I have a similar problem with my home computer and student told me today they have this problem also. Both are Windows machines and have the latest version of Alice that I know of. For our computers it doesn't matter which world we pick it shows up with a very red over tone but is fine when it runs the animation.
Thanks,
Rex McKanry
St Charles Community College