alice-teacher Collision and walking speed questions

Lori Fuller lori.fuller at browardschools.com
Wed Sep 4 13:46:25 EDT 2013

I have an advanced student among all of my beginners... and he is working
on a maze game.
2 questions:
1.   In Alice 2.3, is it possible to set up a collision indication method?
If so, where do I find information on this?
2.  Is there a way to slow down the person object walking while using the
arrow keys as controllers?

thanks,

Lori Fuller, M.Ed.
Monarch High School
Career Technology Department Head
Technology Coordinator
Asst. Athletic Director

"A posse ad esse", from possibility to actuality...

Big brother is watching so watch what you put in the email!

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses, and all communications, including
e-mail communications, made or received in connection with the transaction
of School Board business are public records, which must be retained as
required by law and must be disclosed upon receipt of a public records
request, except as may be excluded by federal or state laws.  If you do
not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records
request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this
office by phone or in writing.