alice-teacher Alice Scene Setups Needed for MAC

Sandy Graham sandyg at gvtc.com
Wed Oct 30 16:32:03 EDT 2013

I teach programming at a homeschool class day where my students bring their
own laptops.  For the first time this year, I have two students who bring
Mac laptops to class.  For my PC users, I have always given them scene
setups starting with chapter 4 to save them the time of finding the objects
and setting up the scene.  However, the Macs won't read the scene setups I
create on my PC.

Could anyone send me files containing the scene setups for the exercises and
projects for chapters 4 through 10? I'm not expecting anyone to create them
for me, but I'm hoping that someone already HAS them on-hand.  You will
likely want to send them directly to me rather than through the list,
though.  I know they'll add up to a lot of data and would have to be sent in
multiple emails.  sandyg at gvtc.com

Thank you!!!

Your sister in Christ,

Sandy Graham