alice-teacher saved He-builder?

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 25 09:24:40 EDT 2013

On the Alice 3 side, yes, at this time, although we hope to soon have a version in which we can import and export classes (Alice 3 emphasizes classes, not objects).

However, when you import an Alice 3 project into NetBeans and Java, you now have .java source files (even scene classes) which can be copied and shared between different projects.

Again, not a bad thing for students working in Java to see and work with. I hope this saves the CS faculty member. ;-)