alice-teacher Making Alice 3 interactive

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 25 09:16:56 EDT 2013

1) Click on the "InitializeEventListeners" tab.
2) Add a "do together" tile to the the "sceneActivated" procedure.
3) Put the "myFirstMethod" tile into the "do together" block
4) Add the "playAudio" tile to this same "do together" block.

The sound referenced by the playAudio statement will execute at the same time as the code in "myFirstMethod".

Let me know if this does not work, or if you have any other questions.