alice-teacher Procedures

Rex McKanry rmckanry at stchas.edu
Mon Oct 7 07:50:20 EDT 2013

Ok, I'll have them try that...Thanks!!
________________________________
From: alice-teachers-bounces+rmckanry=stchas.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu <alice-teachers-bounces+rmckanry=stchas.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> on behalf of Nalini Ujre <nalinir54 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 1:19 AM
To: Alice educators
Subject: Re: alice-teacher Procedures

Here is a little workaround that my students have tried in Alice 3.1:

1. Copy the entire procedure to the clipboard. Do not close the project.
2. Click on File --> Open, and open a new project.
3. You will see that the selected procedure is still in the clipboard.
4. Drag it to your new project.

My students followed this method when they were working on a team project. Each student worked on a part of a project and then copied the code into one project. Hope this helps...

Nalini