alice-teacher strange He-Builder

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 1 14:42:23 EDT 2013

You are saying that you cannot click on the Cancel button and restart the hebuilder process again?

Could you send me (don at alice.org) some information about your machines and the OS you are using? I cannot replicate the problem here…

I should note that the character builder routine is an app built into Alice, and it will not be a trivial fix for us, if we can fix it at all…

Thanks,
Don Slater