alice-teacher strange He-Builder

Laurie Solomon Cohen lscohen613 at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 10:53:12 EDT 2013

 Another question concerning the He-builder. We had this on a few student's computers. When building their "He" it seemed to put two different parts of the person together / two different shirts or two different bodies, and we couldn't undo it, or change it. See Word attachment of the screen print. The only way to get around this was to start a New World, and then start the He-Builder again.

Laurie Cohen
LSCohen613 at aol.com
240-793-1269 cell