alice-teacher Alice 2.3 no longer loads on Windows 7

Kelly Cockrell kcockrell at themeadowsschool.org
Wed Nov 6 23:27:30 EST 2013

Hi there:  This afternoon I tried to fire up Alice and it stopped loading
on the splash screen.  I rebooted several times.  Deleted all files
associated with Alice including Alice itself.  I downloaded it again,
extracted, etc.  Nothing.  I haven't installed any other programs that
could cause conflicts as of late so I'm befuddled.

However, as I was grading Alice assignments before this debacle, I did
receive a message that said something to the effect that the video card
might not be able to handle the files.

Any help is so, so appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelly Cockrell