alice-teacher Digital Media Academy?

Yvonne V. Richardson yvonne.richardson at comcast.net
Sun May 12 00:42:25 EDT 2013

I am at DigiPen Institute of Technology (I was teaching Alice at a previous
college) and I teach videogame programming to K-12 students. We also have
summer workshops and  pre-college summer programs  if you are interested.

ProjectFUN Summer Workshops are the perfect way for students to explore
high-tech careers, express their creativity, and make new friends in an
exciting, challenging, and fun environment.

Most workshops are conducted at DigiPen's Redmond, WA, campus, but some are
off-site at DigiPen's Bilbao, Spain, and Singapore campuses.

For more information, you may want to look at
https://projectfun.digipen.edu/summer-workshops/.
Yvonne V. Richardson