alice-teacher questions about parameters

Rex McKanry rmckanry at stchas.edu
Fri May 10 08:52:30 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Let me preface that I am very new to Alice and have less than one year experience with it. I am wondering if the problem is that your student created a method at the object level for that specific object and it works great for that one object. Being that it is attached to the one object I do not think it would work for other objects since it is not a world level method. My suggestion would be to recreate the method for the guy object separately. This is because not all objects have the same abilities and bending points. Once these are created your student can change the object name and export the object as a new object and import them with the new method to other projects\worlds when needed.

Hope this helps.
Rex McKanry