alice-teacher Digital Media Academy?

Doug Gregory douggregory at gmail.com
Fri May 10 08:27:11 EDT 2013

As a teacher & adult, I've attended to DMA a couple of their camps.
However, I've attended both Maya & Apple Final Cut Pro, not the Game
Design. Both instructors were highly qualified. I have seen the excitement
on the faces of their kid & teen camp goers. I teach High School Game
Design in an Early College High School, and it's the same excitement I see
on my student's face's. :)

BTW, this summer I'll be attending the Apple Final Cut PRO Intermediate &
Advanced Camps in Austin. So if anyone else will be there and wants to talk
Game Design or Video Production, let me know.

Good Luck!

Doug

*Doug Gregory* I *Digital & Media Art Teacher *I BPA Film Club Sponsor |
PSJA Memorial Early College High School I douglas.gregory at psjaisd.us