alice-teacher linking different worlds in single game

McCloud, Prof. Robert mccloudr at sacredheart.edu
Thu Jun 20 08:38:45 EDT 2013

I am using Alice 2.3 to teach game development. We are trying to find a way to link different worlds in the same game. Is there a way to do this?

We have tried different workarounds for creating different looking sub-worlds in the same world (setting property to prevent an object from being viewed, changing object opacity, and modifying colors), but none of these is really satisfactory.

Bob McCloud
mccloudr at sacredheart.edu